Q-150 Fixative and Q-155 Filp controller,They are fixatives and color controlling agents designed for Q-A 1K base paint. They ar
They are fixatives and color controlling agents designed for Q-A 1K base paint. They are bale to speed up air drying time,help the orientation of silver & pearl particles(Improving the arrangement of aluminum powder and pearl powder),and improve the application property. Q-150 is equivalent to Dupont AB150 adhesive agent while Q-155 equivalent to Dupont AB160.
M-A 1K base paint
M-A 150 adhesive fixative
Effective in increasing paint film air-drying speed, help and improving the arrangement of aluminum powder and pearl powder.
M-A 155 adhesive color controlling agent
Effective in controlling silver powder. Add more, looser the arrangement of silver powder is.Color would more deep in the face and side face would white.
1. Preparation of Q-A 1K base paint, it is recommended to add 30% (to the total amount of paint) Q- 150 adhesive agent.
2. Preparation of Q-A 1K silver paint for spraying or mixing light color aluminum powder paint, it is recommended to add 30% (to the total amount of paint) or more Q-150 adhesive agent.
3. Using Q-A 1K pearl master batch for spraying, Must spray base color first. To chosse pearl master batch must mix with Q-150 adhesive agent and add 30% - 50% (to the total amount of paint) adhesive agent.
4. For pearl basecoat in red colors with poor coverage,usage of 150 should be around 15% so as not to affect the hiding power of the paint.
5. 20% of 155 can be used to lighten the side tone while having little effect on the face of the color.Excess addition would affect the adhesion between basecoat and clear coat.
Store for more than 2 years keep in original container at 20.